Rescue Balm is a gel-cream with antihistamine properties that offers intense hydration to the skin. Relieves inflammation and irritation in the skin, and is strongly anti-inflammatory. Topical steroids can cause hypo- and hyper-pigmentation and thins the skin. Rescue Balm is a botanical steroid replacement.
- Allergic responses in the skin
- all of the benefits of a steroid cream with none of the adverse reactions
- repairs the skin barrier
- treats eczema and dermatitis
- Kiwi seed oil – high in Omega 3
- Ashwaganda – anti-inflammatory
- Asparagus extract – anti-inflammatory
- Cholesterol – barrier repair
- Lecithin – essential component of the lipid bilayer
- Perilla extract – antihistamine
- Babchi extract – botanical of Vitamin A; anti-inflammatory
Instructions: Apply to the affected area morning and night. For severe inflammation, it is recommended to apply 3-4 times a day to begin with. Not intended for long term use.
Full ingredients list:
Water, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Crambe Abyssinica (Abysinnian) Seed Oil, C12-16 Alcohols, Palmitic Acid, Perilla Frutescens (Perilla) Extract, Methylpropanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenylpropanol, Withania Somnifera (Ashwaganda) Root Extract, Psoralea Corylifolia (Babchi) Fruit Extract, Asparagus Officinalis (Asparagus) Extract, Boswellia Serrata (Indian Frankincense) Extract, Cholesterol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum.
Available in 1.7 ounce size.