Hydrating Mask is designed to boost the epidermal reservoirs of moisture with sustained, long-term moisturization. It utilizes aquaporin technology and peptides to create immediate hydration and skin calming. Designed to calm the nerve endings of the skin and mitigate stinging and irritation in those skins that are ultra sensitive.
- dehydrated skin
- barrier compromised skin
- decreases the sensation of stinging
- calming and soothing
- barrier repair
- increases hydration
- Trehalose – sugar molecule that prevents the skin from drying out
- Acetyl Hexapeptide 37 – a peptide that modulates moisture levels on a cellular level and utilizes aquaporin channels for on demand hydration as the skin needs it
- Safflower oleosomes – ultra moisturizing and barrier repair lipids to enhance hydration retention
- Algin – polysaccharide with hydrating properties and firm forming properties
- Acetyl Hexapeptide 49 – peptide shown to inhibit neurogenic inflammation and itching; a transmitter peptide that modulates the nerve endings to reduce the sensitivity of fragile skins
- Jojoba esters – decreases TEWL and increases hydration of the skin; has been shown to be more effective than petrolatum
Instructions: On clean skin apply a thin layer over the face and leave on for 10-15 minutes. Remove with warm water and follow with appropriate serums, eye balm and moisturizer. Use 1 – 2 times / week.
Full ingredients list:
Water, Carthamus Tinctorius Oleosomes, Sodium PCA, Glycerin, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Trehalose, Urea, Serine, Pentylene Glycol, Lactobacillus, Algin, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pullulan, Acetyl Hexapeptide 49, Acetyl Hexapeptide 37, Polyquaternium 51, Jojoba Esters, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Lecithin, Camellia Sinensis Extract, Dimethicone, Disodium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium PCA, Tamarind Seed Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Phytate, Tocopherol, Coconut Fruit Extract, Citric Acid.
Available in 1.7 ounce size.