GOO GETTER is a moisture-drawing patch that absorbs impurities and goo from the surface-level enemy to quickly improve its appearance. Most hydrocolloid patches don’t contain ingredients, but we’ve impregnated each GG patch with derm-backed niacinamide, salicylic acid, vitamin c and tea tree to accelerate skin clarity and renewal.
Why is it so special?
💗 2 patch sizes to perfectly hug every sized zit tight
💗 Accelerates skin renewal
💗 Satisfying goo is extracted!
💗 Protects from fingers + outside stressors
💗 Loyal adhesive stays stuck
INC. 36 PATCHES
- Cruelty free
- Fragrance Free
- Gluten Free
- Free of Sulfates, Phtalates, Parabens, Gluten
- 92% of participants found the patches absorbed oil or extracted the area after 6 hours*
- 88% of participants found that their affected skin returned to normal without lingering redness or scabbing*
- 98% of participants found the patch stopped them from touching their breakouts during the day*
- Hydrocolloid – A clinically backed moisture-drawing material that swiftly absorbs + extracts fluid from congested, oily areas.
- Salicylic acid – The OG chemical exfoliant that burrows right into your pores to clear dirt and debris. Works as hard as you on a tight deadline.
- Niacinamide – Skincare’s Prom Queen, this widely praised form of vitamin B dials down redness + soothes stressed skin.
- Tea tree – Australia’s zit-hating export, TT repels congestion by antioxidizing and unclogging pores. A % that’s strong enough to work, and gentle enough not to cause irritation.
- Vitamin C – A cheerleader for skin renewal, Vitamin C brightens dull skin and dark spots, and blocks the formation of cell damage.
How to Use
LET’S *CLEAR THINGS UP*
Does GOO GETTER have microdarts like KILLA?
What exactly is hydrocolloid? Is it proven to work?
How does GOO GETTER differ from other hydrocolloid patches that are much cheaper?