Extract clusters and mattify the T-zone and beyond with moisture-drawing hydrocolloid suction patches. Infused with zit-hating niacinamide and salicylic acid, FACE MAP targets congested areas and hugs the contours of your face, to quickly absorb fluid and impurities, unclog pores and flatten texture.
Why is it so special?
Extracts zit clusters + absorbs oil
Fits nose, chin, forehead, cheeks, jaw
Can be cut/ used on any part of the body
Accelerates skin regeneration
Protects from fingers + outside stressors
INC. 2X SETS (14 PATCHES)
- Cruelty free
- Fragrance Free
- Gluten Free
- Free of Sulfates, Phtalates, Parabens, Gluten
- 92% of participants found the patches absorbed oil or extracted the area after 6 hours*
- 88% of participants found that their affected skin returned to normal without lingering redness or scabbing*
- 98% of participants found the patch stopped them from touching their breakouts during the day*
- Hydrocolloid – A clinically backed moisture-drawing material that swiftly absorbs + extracts fluid from congested, oily areas.
- Salicylic acid – The OG chemical exfoliant that burrows right into your pores to clear dirt and debris. Works as hard as you on a tight deadline.
- Niacinamide – Skincare’s Prom Queen, this widely praised form of vitamin B dials down redness + soothes stressed skin.
- Tea tree – Australia’s zit-hating export, TT repels congestion by antioxidizing and unclogging pores. A % that’s strong enough to work, and gentle enough not to cause irritation.
- Vitamin C – A cheerleader for skin renewal, Vitamin C brightens dull skin and dark spots, and blocks the formation of cell damage.
How to Use
- Place on target area/s, taking time to smooth air bubbles and ensure a flush fit to the skin. Leave on for 6+ hours.
- When peeling patches off, lift edges from the left and right at the same time and pull outwards in opposite directions until taut/stretched out. Peel off slooowly to make removal easier and more comfortable.
- Patches can be customized to suit smaller areas simply by cutting with scissors. Ensure to use clean scissors and immediately place unused portions back inside the box. Can also be used on the body.
- For multiple applications in the same place let the skin breathe for 24 hours in between.
What exactly is hydrocolloid? Is it proven to work?
Invented in the 1980s, hydrocolloid is an occlusive, moisture-retentive dressing material backed by innumerable clinical trials, proven to quickly and effectively extract impurities and moisture from pimples that dwell close to the skin’s surface, or have a visible head. It creates a moist environment to extract oil, clear breakouts and regenerate skin, fast. In a randomized double-blind trial, the NCBI found hydrocolloid improved redness and oiliness.
Who is FACE MAP for?
Anyone who regularly experiences clusters of surface zits rather than a single occasional whitehead. Anyone with oily, shiny, acne-prone skin looking to mattify and absorb oil.
Do I use all the pieces at once each time?
Only if you’re experiencing breakouts and/or oiliness in all the areas! But FACE MAP was designed to allow you to use what you need, when and where you need it! Breaking out on your forehead and chin, but not your nose? Save the nose piece for another time, or cut to suit a different area on the face or body.