A soothing blend of Omega 3 rich oils designed to gently clean skin while also replenishing vital lipids and hydrating the skin. It calms the skin and helps prevent and dislodge congestion.
How is Soothing Cleansing Oil different? The majority of cleansing oils on the market today don’t truly respect or look after acne skins, and contain oils that are comedogenic. These comedogenic oils and ingredients can lead to an increase in breakouts, leaving you feeling absolutely miserable about your skin.
The issue with many brands as well, is that the formulas from a chemistry perspective do not stack up. They don’t contain the right proportions of lipids and often don’t contain any surfactant, which is necessary to remove the oil from the skin so you are not left feeling greasy. Improperly formulation products don’t effective remove makeup as well.
In order for a cleansing oil to remove makeup effectively, they need both polar and non-polar lipids in the formulation. Vegetable oils only have one type of lipid and that is the polar type. They are also comedogenic, which creates more issues than they solve. These polar lipids do not remove waxy residues or waxes effectively. Therefore, they don’t properly deep-clean the skin, leaving dirt and grime behind on your skin.
- dehydrated or combination skin
- stripped and barrier impaired skin
- can be used as a makeup remover
- helps soften congestion
- replenishes vital lipids and hydrates the skin
- perfect cleanser in winter for acne skins
- Sunflower oil (comedolytic and EFA replacement)
- Raspberry seed oil (enriched with Omega 3 and Vitamin E, emollient, skin conditioning and anti-inflammatory)
- Passion Fruit seed oil (enriched in Omega 3 and emollient)
- Elderberry fruit extract (antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant)
- DI PPG-2 myreth-1o adipate (emollient surfactant)
- C12-15 alkyl benzoate (non-polar solvent that removes fatty residues)
- With dry skin and hands, massage over the face for at least 30 seconds. Remove with a face cloth and warm water. If you are removing makeup you will need to do a double cleanse. Use AM and PM for best results.
Available in .5 and 6.7 ounce sizes