An oil-based cleanser designed to prevent and dislodge congestion. Pore Cleansing Oil is rich in linoleic acid, which replenishes the vital essential acids in the skin.
How is Pore Cleansing Oil different? The majority of cleansing oils on the market today don’t truly respect or look after acne skins, and contain oils that are comedogenic. These comedogenic oils and ingredients can lead to an increase in breakouts, leaving you feeling absolutely miserable about your skin.
The issue with many brands as well, is that the formulas from a chemistry perspective do not stack up. They don’t contain the right proportions of lipids and often don’t contain any surfactant, which is necessary to remove the oil from the skin so you are not left feeling greasy. Improperly formulation products don’t effective remove makeup as well.
In order for a cleansing oil to remove makeup effectively they need both polar and non-polar lipids in the formulation. Vegetable oils only have one type of lipid and that is the polar type. They are also comedogenic, which create more issues than they solve. These polar lipids do not remove waxy residues or waxes effectively. Therefore, they don’t properly deep-clean the skin, leaving dirt and grime behind on your skin.
Pore Cleansing Oil is designed to have the correct ratio of polar and non-polar lipids to clean the skin effectively, without leaving residue and comedogenic materials behind.
- combination or oily skin
- blackheads and sebaceous filaments
- acne-prone skins
- can be used as a makeup remover
- does not leave the skin feeling greasy
- helps soften and prevent blackheads
- deep cleans the skin
- Sunflower oil (comedolytic and EFA replenishment)
- C12-15 alkyl benzoate (non-polar solvent that removes fatty residues)
- DI PPG-2 myreth-10 adipate (emollient surfactant)
- With dry skin and hands, massage over the face for at least 30 seconds. Remove with a face cloth and warm water. If you are removing makeup you will need to do a double cleanse. Use AM and PM for best results.
Available in .5 and 6.7 ounce sizes